Tissot presented its first tactile multi-functional watch in 1999. Tactile means: by touching the watch glass at defined positions you get access to its functions.
In 2014 Tissot is the first to present a touch-screen watch powered by solar energy, confirming its position as leader in tactile technology in watchmaking. The rays of light on the dial not only allow the Super-LumiNova indices and hands to glow in the dark but to recharge the watch.
The Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar is a powerful watch, offering essential functions for everyday use such as a perpetual calendar with indication of day and week number to keep track of busy schedules, two alarms; one for the week, the other for the weekend, two time zones for holiday trips, weather forecast with relative pressure, altimeter with difference meter, chronograph lap and split with logbook, compass, timer, azimuth, regatta function and backlight.
The Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar was presented during Baselworld 2014 and is now available. I guarantee you with all these functions you will be geared up for anything that comes your way.
Good to know…
- Swiss made
- Solar quartz movement with accumulator charge indicator
- Tactile scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- Antimagnetic titanium case with black PVD coating
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Rubber or titanium strap with folding clasp and push-buttons, leather or leather and fabric bracelet with butterfly clasp and push-buttons